We have a team of eleven dedicated and professional vet techs and two clinical vet techs delivering a range of quality assured services across the region.
The services they provide are:
- Foot Trimming
- Our team of trimmers are experienced and knowledgeable, hold diploma level three trimming certificates and reguarly attend CPD. We provide all the equipment needed including modern mobile hydraulic trimming crushes, we also have the option of a tip over trimming crush. All trimming and lameness lesions are recorded and a report is generated for the routine vet and the farm.
- Mobility Scoring
- All animals scored are recorded on software which produces an action list for the foot trimmer.
- Freeze Branding
- Our vet techs are experienced branders delivering excellent results.
- For pregnancy diagnosis – a cost effective way of getting groups of heifers or suckler cows PD’d.
- Calf disbudding
- Heifer weighing
- Large cattle handling equipment
- Our cattle handling equipment is available for hire to help assist with procedures such as TB tests, vaccinations, bolusing and worming.
If you require further information or quotations for any of the above services, please contact our Vet Tech Manager Dave Frecknall. Email: email@example.com
In October 2015 the Cattle Lameness Academy was launched, bringing together specialists in the field of lameness to deliver Research, Training, Consultancy and bespoke services to the agricultural industry. The Cattle Lameness Academy offers a diverse programme of training to meet the varying needs of vets, trimmers and farmers wherever they practice and whatever their level of experience.
Visit the CLA website at www.cattlelamenessacademy.co.uk